The Gallery – Episode 2: Heart of the Emberstone
After following your sister Elsie to the world of Ember, you discover the remnants of a destroyed civilization, torn apart by two siblings and their individual quests for power. Along the way you meet a mountainous ally who, like you, is looking for their other half. Using the Gauntlet, a mysterious new power capable of manipulating energy, you must unravel the history of this forgotten place, and reveal the true intentions of the dark figure who sent you here.
- Unravel the dark past of a forgotten world inspired by classic 80’s fantasy, including Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal
- Control impossible technologies with The Gauntlet, a mysterious relic imbued with telekinetic power
- Unlock history with a world of new puzzles designed to take full advantage of the physicality and precision hand-tracking only possible with virtual reality
- Come face-to-face with a mountainous ally and bizarre alien creatures in stunning roomscale presence
- Experience the best in VR sound with captivating spatial audio and a brand new Original Soundtrack by award-winning composer Jeremy Soule
- Immerse yourself in a lovingly polished world of fantasy; with multiple hours of gameplay, story, and wonder in this elaborate sequel to Call of the Starseed
"It's truly a unique place to explore and easily one of my favorite worlds I've visited in VR"
"After the end credits rolled, I was ready to play again"
Road to VR
"The second chapter in the story manages once again to capture the imagination and deliver a satisfying adventure beyond expectations."