The Gallery – Episode 1: Call of the Starseed
A strange message left by your mischievous twin sister, Elsie, will draw you into a mysterious journey filled with bizarre characters, a sinister presence, and awe-inspiring adventure. Along the way, you will be assisted by a helpful yet unhinged Professor who may harbour ulterior motives of his own. Your search for Elsie will lead you to an ancient cosmic machine and test your will against a shadowy figure who resides within it.
- Become the hero and experience a deeply immersive adventure inspired by the dark 80’s fantasy films we know and love.
- Enjoy groundbreaking gameplay designed specifically for VR with a full-room scale support experience, 1:1 hand tracking, and made for VR interactions that will have you moving, sitting, standing. crouching and crawling.
- Challenge your wit and curiosity solving puzzles and diving into detailed worlds; looking in, under, over and around every nook and cranny.
- Traverse through mysterious environments with comfort and ease, using Cloudhead’s dynamically scaling BLINK locomotion system.
- Cutting edge positional audio and spellbinding soundtrack by award winning composer Jeremy Soule.
"The Gallery: Call of the Starseed is an absolutely entrancing experience; every owner of the Vive should be picking this up."
The Gamer Advocate
"It’s a brief, slow-paced, puzzle-based first-person adventure game that serves if nothing else as an excellent proof-of-concept of the sort of absorbing adventures we’ll be undertaking in virtual reality from now on."
"It has been a long time since I finished a game where I was not only left breathless but also so excited about the future of gaming."
"It's clever and colorful. It's playful and funny. It's a world that's worth exploring."
"Had to pick my jaw up off the floor multiple times."
Step into a VR adventure with groundbreaking new game mechanics
Always at the forefront of virtual reality gaming, The Gallery has grown with the medium, evolving over the years to become one of the most ambitious and immersive VR adventure games ever. Each innovation in hardware inspired new ideas to innovate VR gameplay to suit the medium (from our intuitive backpack mechanic, to comfortable locomotion), shaping The Gallery into an unforgettable epic that can only truly be experienced in VR.
Read more about Cloudhead Games here.
Ready to begin the adventure?