The Gallery – Episode 1: Call of the Starseed
A strange message left by your mischievous twin sister, Elsie, will draw you into a mysterious journey filled with bizarre characters, a sinister presence, and awe-inspiring adventure. Along the way, you will be assisted by a helpful yet unhinged Professor who may harbour ulterior motives of his own. Your search for Elsie will lead you to an ancient cosmic machine and test your will against a shadowy figure who resides within it.
- Become the hero and experience a deeply immersive adventure inspired by the dark 80’s fantasy films we know and love.
- Enjoy groundbreaking gameplay designed specifically for VR with a full-room scale support experience, 1:1 hand tracking, and made for VR interactions that will have you moving, sitting, standing. crouching and crawling.
- Challenge your wit and curiosity solving puzzles and diving into detailed worlds; looking in, under, over and around every nook and cranny.
- Traverse through mysterious environments with comfort and ease, using Cloudhead’s dynamically scaling BLINK locomotion system.
- Cutting edge positional audio and spellbinding soundtrack by award winning composer Jeremy Soule.
- Continue your adventure in The Gallery – Episode 2: Heart of the Emberstone!
"The Gallery: Call of the Starseed is an absolutely entrancing experience; every owner of the Vive should be picking this up."
The Gamer Advocate
"It’s a brief, slow-paced, puzzle-based first-person adventure game that serves if nothing else as an excellent proof-of-concept of the sort of absorbing adventures we’ll be undertaking in virtual reality from now on."
"It has been a long time since I finished a game where I was not only left breathless but also so excited about the future of gaming."
"It's clever and colorful. It's playful and funny. It's a world that's worth exploring."
"Had to pick my jaw up off the floor multiple times."
Ready to begin the adventure?