Based in Qualicum Beach, BC, Canada
After following Elsie to the world of Ember, you discover the remnants of a destroyed civilization, torn apart by two siblings and their individual quests for power. Along the way you meet a mountainous ally who, like you, is looking for his other half. Using your mysterious new gauntlet, you must unravel the history of this forgotten place, and reveal the true intentions of the dark figure who sent you here.
A four-part fantasy adventure game, The Gallery was successfully Kickstarted in the spring of 2013 as the first ever announced built-for-VR game. The first episode of The Gallery, titled Call of the Starseed, released as a launch title for the HTC Vive in April 2016, and the Oculus Touch in December, to critical acclaim. Called “one of the best games” for the platform by the New York Times, Call of the Starseed has been listed as a top VR game by more than a dozen other publications, and is currently bundled with every new HTC Vive. The Gallery has also crossed the rare milestone of $1M in VR game sales, and has been honoured with over 20 different awards and nominations.
- Get physical with bizarre and fantastical technologies with the power of virtual reality
- Use motion controllers to wield a mysterious energy with The Gauntlet--a mystical power in the palm of your hand
- Immerse yourself in a stunning VR world, lovingly sculpted with polish and story
- Come face to face with unforgettable new characters in full room-scale presence
- Uncover mystery in the incredible second chapter of VR’s finest fantasy adventure game
Heart of the Emberstone Gameplay Teaser YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "VR Games We Can’t Wait To Play In 2017" UploadVR
- "things are shaping up nicely for what is poised to be one of VR’s most anticipated upcoming releases."
- David Jagneaux, UploadVR
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
The Gallery Kickstarter
The Kickstarter for the original project "The Gallery: Six Elements," now known as simply "The Gallery." kickstarter.com.
About Cloudhead Games
Cloudhead Games is an award-winning studio innovating in the realm of virtual reality.
More information on Cloudhead Games, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Heart of the Emberstone Credits
CEO / Creative Director
Producer / Audio Director