Wanted: Project Manager
Cloudhead Games is seeking a Project Manager for our game studio. This role will work with our current team to refine our development process across all disciplines. You keep us on track, on time, and in scope.
- Work closely with the CEO and provide oversight of the master schedule and help manage team resources.
- Must have a working knowledge of Agile and Scrum.
- Assist production team with risk tracking and management.
- Keep an eye on project scope and ensure proper capacity planning.
- Be aware of project budgets and stay within the set financial constraints.
- Produce reporting both verbal and written when necessary.
- Evaluate processes and introduce improvements as needed.
- 3+ years of experience managing large, complex projects, with a firm grasp of video game development.
- Interest and/or insatiable passion for all things VR. Understanding of various project management techniques.
- Expertise with a variety of tools, including Agile.
- Shipped at least one game (commercially) as a PM.
- Certifications in Scrum and formal PM education a plus.
Ready to apply? Please email email@example.com